- You will enjoy many unforgettable and exclusive experiences in this tour. It includes the most iconic landmark, a fascinating river cruise and a lovely stream that run through downtown Seoul.
- The price is for one person. (based on one group tour)
- The trip may be canceled / refunded for the reasons such as not being able to reserve a car or lack of minimum people for departure.
- In case there are the number of people reservations less than 4 and more than 25 PLEASE Contact to us.
- In case of additional request, please contact before purchase
- all arranged land transport
- sightseeing, entrance fee
- cruise ticket
- a driver as tour assistant
- A tentative deposit of up to 30% of your tour price is required at the time of booking
Cancellation Refund Policy
- No. of days prior to tour commencement / Cancellation penalty as% of deposit
- 15 days or more / 30%
- 8~14 days / 50%
- 7 days or less / 70%
※Vehicles may be changed depending on the status of the guests and the presence of wheelchairs
and the amount of the goods may be changed accordingly
N Seoul Tower
N Seoul Tower was built in 1969 as Korea’s first integrated transmission tower beaming television and radio broadcasts across the capital. The tower’s multifunctional space has an observatory, restaurants, a museum, a coffee shop, and souvenir shops and is frequented by families, friends, and couples who come to soak in the romantic ambience and gaze upon the stunning city view. A recent attraction for courting couples is ‘Locks of Love’, thousands of padlocks attached to the fence by romantic Seoulites symbolizing their undying affection.
Ssamziegil is a comprehensive shopping center located on the famous Insa-dong Street. It houses over 70 stores that sell various items, ranging from fashion and art to food and accessories, on four floors above the ground that are connected by spiral staircases. Moreover, diverse performances and exhibitions are regularly held on the first floor yard, while the open ceiling and the rooftop garden bring in natural elements for enhanced shopping experience.
Located right in the center of Seoul, Cheonggyecheon Stream is a top tourist attraction that serves as a relaxing space for tourists. It is about 11㎞ long modern stream that runs through downtown Seoul. The stream starts from Cheonggye Plaza, a popular cultural arts venue, and passes under a total of 22 bridges before flowing into the Han-gang(river), with many attractions along its length.
Operated by ‘Eland Cruise company’, Han-gang(river) Cruise is one of the best ways to enjoy the scenery around the Han-gang(river), which flows through the heart of Seoul. On the cruise, you can see beautiful scenery, various small islands, Jeoldusan Park, 63 Square, N Seoul Tower and other famous tourist spots.